Creative Lewisham blog - thoughts on B2B Marketing and beyond

Brand Strategy, Creative Thinking, Digital Evolution and more...

May 31 2024 4:27 PM

Emotions and B2B Campaigns

Why is it that consumer goods seem to gain traction with such ease on social media? What makes us perceive these campaigns as more successful and creative?

More
0
May 20 2024 2:46 PM

Creating a Good Pitch

What makes a good pitch? Having been in this business for more than 20 years I can safely say that, as with so many things in the universe of marketing and design, there is no one recipe to guarantee perfect results.

More
0
May 06 2024 2:41 PM

About reaching out to new clients….

At a dinner party recently, someone not involved with the marketing world asked me an interesting question: How do you find new clients?

More
0
July 15 2023 4:25 PM

B2B Content Marketing Report: 3. Personalisation

One statistic that leapt out to me from the Content Marketing Report 2023 was that only 16% of B2B marketers were “personalizing” their content. This is not a failing. I think most of that remaining 84% are absolutely right not to do so…

More
0
July 10 2023 9:18 AM

B2B Content Marketing Report: 2. Apples, oranges and other confusing content formats

The Content Marketing Report 2023 published by B2B Marketing is an excellent resource. But while it is informative, beautifully produced and useful, it is also confusing. Let me explain why, and clear up the confusion...

More
0
June 30 2023 3:37 PM

B2B Content Marketing Report: 1. Why strategy is cheap

There are lots of positives to take out of B2B Marketing’s recent Content Marketing Report. For a start almost three-quarters (71 per cent) of B2B marketers say it’s a very important component of their marketing activity. But it’s worrying that 31% of the

More
0